This page gathers the main talks I gave these last years.
- Plenary talk “”Disruptive technologies to trigger astronomical discoveries“, during the EWASS conference (2017)
- Invited talk “Disruptive technologies to trigger astronomical discoveries“, during the AAS227th splinter session “the next leap in LUVOIR space astronomy” (January 2016).
- Contributed talk “Towards cost effective instrumentation“, during the ESA workshop on innovative space optics (December 2015).
- Contributed talk “FAME: Freeform Active Mirrors Experiment“, at the World of photonics congress organised by the European Optical Society, (June 2015).
- Science Colloquia @ STScI: “The road to innovative instrumentation”, on the STScI webcasting (2013).
- [more coming soon…]